More Greenland pics

Greenlandgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Many thanks for the kind words about my first pictures. mygrain mentioned he wouldn't mind seeing more, and you only have to say that once (or even just whisper it): OF COURSE I would LOVE to show you more.

Problem is though, my first post contained the top of the pop...

But I dug something out of my pc, which you might enjoy.

Okayudsigtfradetblhus.jpg

Rensdyrkirkegrd2.jpg

Sermitsiaqfraluften.jpg

Sunrise from the helicopter (a little shaken)
Solopgang3.jpg

And some shots from earlier this year
Frossentparadis.jpg

LilleSermitsiaq.jpg

Thank you for taking an interest in my pics :eek:

#2 and #5 :drool: Top of the top!?! I think the fifth is absolutely beautiful and one of the best so far!! And the 2nd to great too!!! Maybe try it in B&W with an extra dash of contrast.....

(top of the top... my rear!!! :lol: )

Keep them coming. Greenland looks amazing!!!

That nature is so...breathtaking. Very lovely photos again. :)

lovely shots!!! Especially the fifth one! Wonderful

pilgrim said:
3,5, and 6 makes me wanna book a flight to greenland :p

Yes, this is a beautiful place. And that is why I'm here. It takes my breath away every morning when I leave my home to go to work.

Thanks a lot for the good responses. Makes me want to get out there and fire away my little Olympus mju 300, which has served me very well so far.

That looks awesome!

I think someone goofed when they named Greenland and Iceland though... ;)

No not at all.

The southern part of Greenland is indeed very green and lucious. It's not that far to the north.

Nuuk, where I live, is very green in the summer too, with grass and lots of mosses.

But the north is barren ice and snow most of the year. :lmao:

i really like all of them - hard to choose one - byt i think #1 is my fav.....wheres the roof of the house? :lol: its scanning or something has happend to it>?

:shock: good point about the roof of the house, I hadn't noticed that.
Its a digital picture, so I guess the roof must be a metal shade that reflected the color of the sky. It looks really strange.

Like your pictures. Funny I like this batch a smidgen more than your first. One does not see very many pictures of greenland, glad you joined and shared your pictures with us.

I think the Greenland Tourism Agency needs to give you a job. I already wanna hop on a plane and spend some time there! Are hotels cheap over there? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back