More important: Lenses vs. Mp???

Ok I got a Pentax k20d... It came with a 18-55 lens. I'm doing research to see how much a 85mm or 50mm will cost? Also the 70-200... Thanks everyone for your input. :)

yey :)

50mm prime a lot of people go for a second hand manual focus 50mm Pentax KA fit f1.7 lens. Very good lens and cheapest option (KA fit means you get the automatic aperture option missing on the older K fit lenses) although I don't think AF lenses are particularly expensive.

Looking at a store favoured by UK pentax owners on the pentax user forums the 50mm f1.4 af is £159 new.

I use a 70-300mm Sigma as my zoom, got it as part of my deal with my origonal K110D ( since upgraded to a K200D ), and it's very capable.

yey :)

50mm prime a lot of people go for a second hand manual focus 50mm Pentax KA fit f1.7 lens. Very good lens and cheapest option (KA fit means you get the automatic aperture option missing on the older K fit lenses) although I don't think AF lenses are particularly expensive.

Looking at a store favoured by UK pentax owners on the pentax user forums the 50mm f1.4 af is £159 new.

I use a 70-300mm Sigma as my zoom, got it as part of my deal with my origonal K110D ( since upgraded to a K200D ), and it's very capable.

Thanks that was a lot of research to do... I Reseached and asked questions for about a month. Pentax seemed to be the answer for the quality and price combined. I'll stick with it exculsively for a few years until I get to the next level.

all in all just do the 5D is what everyone saying!! lol
00Dlgt-25942584.jpg

yea like that one there!!! JK!!

Most reactions

Back