JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
as you can see, there isn't much other than passageways to shoot:

15523575-L.jpg

15523571-L.jpg

15523573-L.jpg

15523582-L.jpg

the lighting was a bit tricky in some; i liked this but haven't had the time to PS the yellow stripes:

15523580-L.jpg

15523561-L.jpg

15523564-L.jpg

i thought this was cool. reflection of a stained glass window:

15523567-L.jpg

15523569-L.jpg

15523577-L.jpg

i'm pretty sure all I can say, is holy crap.... no pun intended ;)

that cathedral is amazingly gorgeous... and your shots definitely bring out the beauty in that place. Excellent work Jon!!! these are probably some of my favorites from you :)

Beautys once again. I think it was Airic that asked where you've been, these must be the answer. :thumbup:

I love #3 and #7.

Great shots. I particularly like #s 4,6 &7. You've really done a great job at capturing the feel of this cathedral.

I'm gonna have to show these to my boyfriend! These are very similar to the types of things he draws for video game designing! :)

Oh my!
These are plain stunning!
How I love those of the stained glass window reflections on the wall! But many others, too. Like the one right before the first of the two stained glass window reflection photos!
I do understand why sooner or later you will want to remove the yellow stripes in that photo that has still go the yellow stripes ;).

Again, incredible shots. You photograph with such care and attention to detail that each shot leaves me breathless.

I simply adore the second of the pews, and love the ones with the reflection of the stain glass window. How do you get all these photo's looking so soft?

thanks all!

Eric - i will try to get settings up later.

mad - i generally don't do alot of post sharpening, other than that the only thing i can think of is the lighting. im not all that excited about the pews because of the area of seating that's a bit overexposed. i need to work on that.

great shots, as always, Jonmikal!-:)
i especially like #7 - i love how the blues are 'playing' with yellows in this one-:)
the place looks amazing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back