More lensbabies shots.......

Patricia Kay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more shots....still dont know if they are how they should be ...or even if there is a should be...anyhow hope you enjoy!!!

Patricia.....:blushing:

IMG_4752nikcoolsilv.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

The colors are great, but there should be some part of each shot in focus. Maybe you were too close?
With that in mind, #2 is the strongest I think. The softness of the petals works with the slightly soft focus and the contrasting colors are awesome.

Thank you for looking and also for your comments Ajay...

I love the colors as i paint too so to me they look like dreamy paintings....but as this is photography its a different story...yes i agree that some needs to be in focus and i am trying...will try not to get so close next time and will post my results...I wont waste the shots though as i will see how they look painted....

Kind regards Patricia.........:blushing:

Great colours Patricia. Something about the last one, I gotta call my fave. The sweet spot is slightly off, but for me it works in this shot. :thumbup:

Chiller....

As you can see my sweet spot is not so sweet at the mo....I am practicing manual focusing and find the tripod helps to stablise...me and the camera....

Purple is my favorite color....thanks for looking and your comment!

Patricia......:)

Chiller....

As you can see my sweet spot is not so sweet at the mo....I am practicing manual focusing and find the tripod helps to stablise...me and the camera....

Purple is my favorite color....thanks for looking and your comment!

Patricia......:)
But your close girl... I have missed a few shots, mostly cause of the camera shake. Even tho it looks good in the viewfinder, the slightest depression made the camera shake. Now I wanna go shoot someplace, and Im stuck at work. :lol:

Yes i know where you are coming from Chillin...all this talk about shooting etc makes you just want to do it....Work just gets in the way....Its 7.23pm here now so its dark cold and gloomy out...ah well tomorrows another day!!!!

Patricia.........:lol:

i love the deep red on the tips of the petals in the second shot

Patricia,
The photos are lovely. Did you shoot them with the Macro attachment?
Cheers,
Doug

Hello Beth...

Thank you for your comment.....

Hello Doug...

I am so glad you like my pics....I have added a rose as i dont know where the other photo i posted went???

I did use the macro filter for these shots....time again to practice i think but the weather is just dreadful...windy ,grey and freezing..no snow!!!!

Patricia..........:D

I like the second one the best---great colors and comp. I will probably buy the lensbaby soon and be posting some of my first ones.

I also like number two. It has a very cheery vibe!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back