More Light box work

JRob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more from my new light box. CC appreciated.

petterhz9.jpg

petter2np9.jpg

petter3fq1.jpg

I like the perspective on #2 the best. You can still tell it's an R/C, but it is the most realistic angle. If you are shooting into a light box, I am assuming you are working off of a tripod? Try closing down the aperture a bit for some more depth in focus.

dunno if you posted them yet, but can we see some pics of your setup?

It is a pretty ghetto fabulous setup. 2-500w shop lights 1-150w work light and a box. I messed up my paper on the left side so i used regular printer paper taped together until i can get another roll of paper.

img2602qx2.jpg

It is a pretty ghetto fabulous setup. 2-500w shop lights 1-150w work light and a box. I messed up my paper on the left side so i used regular printer paper taped together until i can get another roll of paper.

img2602qx2.jpg

Just because its ****ed up doesn't mean its "ghetto fabulous", your using that phrase backwards.

As for pictures above, i need something to go along with the cars, a shadow, a environment, something to capture my interest other than a toy car from different angles.

Your light box setup looks stunningly similar to mine :wink:

I agree that the lighting and colour turned out good, but I also agree that I want to see more than just the car! Some kind of prop, or even another car... :)

Most reactions

Back