More Macro Mania

CanadianVitamin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love macro photography and since I recently purchased a lens I have been going a bit nuts with it.

Im suprised this forum doesnt have a macro section because im sure there are lots of questions people might have (like me!) and im sure there are lots of macro shots to be seen ...

Anyway here are a few I put together ...

2280216545_0b25688131.jpg

2320125468_3de50fbcf7.jpg

2314010420_d130c20d45.jpg

2280216267_45041bbbcd.jpg

2279975497_d31c604821.jpg

3 is awesome and the best IMO
but i think that maybe a polarizer could have reduced some of the more distracting glare off of the Buddha?

Those are some killer shots. I love the water drop. Very intense color on the others too. Love it.

While there is no special forum there for macro photography, there are a good many photos out and about that were either taken with special macro lenses, or telephoto lenses with a macro function at their farthest end, or reversed lens technique macros ... so if you want to browse some, I might guide you to these (meanwhile old and sunken) threads:

The Fly

The_Dandelion

Droplet-disease_-_green

Droplet-disease_-_purple

Droplet-disease_-_yellow

Different_kind_of_droplets_with_starbursts

and so on and on.
Yes, sorry, these are all my own threads, sounds like boasting, but I am most familiar with my own threads, of course. But check out TCImages and tpe for macro photography of insects and all! Very, very good work there!!!!

While there is no special forum there for macro photography, there are a good many photos out and about that were either taken with special macro lenses, or telephoto lenses with a macro function at their farthest end, or reversed lens technique macros

You forgot my way :( Used in these threads:

Photo Holds Value

Fast as fast can be

Plus a pile of others :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back