More night ... more light.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another place, another petrol station, but the same brand (and more light left in the sky)

119609113.jpg

Attempt at light trails at the crossing (exposures either 5 or 2 secs at f8 ):

119609114.jpg

119609115.jpg

119609116.jpg

(Here is a bus coming to a halt at the bus stop)

119609118.jpg

(All red - with the white balance still set to "cloudy")

119609117.jpg

(Green, here with the white balance changed to "tungsten" )

I hope I'm not getting at your nerves with my photo experiments (and these night time photos are still in the stage of experimenting).

By the way, I used "The Weapon" for all of these (and also for the "The World bathed in Light" - series over in Landscapes and Nature). Better so!

Hi LaFoto,

I want to experiment with light trails this weekend, I am looking to take a photo for my Uncle, he gave me the camera and I thought it would be a nice thank you present.

Keep em coming :)
Steve.

I don't know about Harry Potter, but I was going to say that I think the bus shot is the best of the group. :) It looks great!!I like your experiments, LaFoto. You're coming away with winners every time!

Right on LaFoto. These are cool. Love the experiments.

Thanks for being so patient with me and my experiments on nighttime photography and lighttrails. I spared you my very, very first experiments, which did not come out at all (it was still too light at the time), but I think I am getting there, and this time of the year with its early nights just calls for nighttime photography :). I am so happy to be having my "weapon" (i.e. that enormously large tripod, cough-cough) ... provided I find a good spot to place it, the results are quite good as long as I set the camera to 2-sec-self-timer.

wow~~~~~wow~~~~~the 4th one is great~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back