more of Daffys buddys part1 (11 Pics)

you do about the best bird images i have looked upon! are you using a teleconverter in addition to a monster zooooom, or are using a really outragiously national debt big monster lense! :)

this is a great set here!! thats cool how the mist can reach there from a 1/2 mile away!

M R DUCKS...............Old joke.............But all kidding aside these are beautiful creatures and you have captured their personalities and their gracefulness. I always look forward to your photos. :)

thanks everyone!, ya scoob.. it was actually ice pelets, more then snow.. the wind would shift, and we would be covering up our cams under our coats... and looking for cover! That falls has some awesome rainbows in good light also.

Billy Webb said:
you do about the best bird images i have looked upon! are you using a teleconverter in addition to a monster zooooom, or are using a really outragiously national debt big monster lense! :)

Thanks so much Billy.. the lens I usually use now, is a 80-400 Nikon ED VR., works great! I tried the Tamron 1.4x tele converter, but it really slowed the auto focus down, and the birds were too hard to track @ 600mm.. the 400mm was lots in this situation. Airic is a great photog, and he has been feeding me tips as I go along

weeping widow said:
M R DUCKS...............Old joke.............But all kidding aside these are beautiful creatures and you have captured their personalities and their gracefulness. I always look forward to your photos. :)

Thanks Weeping, hope you cheer up soon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back