More of the aboriginal anti-genocide rally

coreduo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC_0363.jpg

I was advised yesterday by Whoodu...to just shoot and shoot and among the pictures choose what is the best. I thought it was believing that the lady in green deserves better focus than the boy in red...Anyway, I will remember that and try not to do it again. Thanks..

i don't like to say this, but, why would you even post this. just like all the other pics, it's out of focus and it doesn't tell us anything.

to me it says some people are walking home or something and it's sunny because people have sunglasses :er:

He's just picking girls out who catch his eye, if this ones an abo then I'm a horse. The accompanying blurbs have me wondering about his mental state. H

to me it says some people are walking home or something and it's sunny because people have sunglasses :er:

She looks constipated to me... maybe it would make a good Ex-Lax ad?

I was advised yesterday by Whoodu...to just shoot and shoot and among the pictures choose what is the best. I thought it was believing that the lady in green deserves better focus than the boy in red...Anyway, I will remember that and try not to do it again. Thanks..

Just use your center focus point

The guy in the white shirt looks better focused than the woman in green. :er:

He also dosen't look like he's thinking "If that dickhead husband of mine drags me to one more of these god damn'ed rallys, I'm divorcing his ass"

And not even his face :lol:, his shoulder I think is the focus point of this photo, it's crystal clear. Looks like a bright clear day. No need to crank the aperture wide open here. The composition is also off cutting off heads and faces, and no subject.

This type of photo at a protest/gathering is really not very interesting unless "something" is going on--somebody holding or raising a flag or placard, shouting into a megaphone, gesturing wildly, flipping the bird, pumping a fist, yelling at a person with a contrary point of view,etc,etc. You need some type of "action", either real and physical, or implied or hinted at. WHat you've shown us are mere crowd shots...which are just,well, boring...

Don't you think the actual signs might help tell your story?

Most reactions

Back