more of the same

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, it really doesn't take much creative skill and effort to take sunrise or sunset shots, nature already does that for you. This series taken from an old dock on the way to work that past couple of the weeks.

IMG_6259.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg

IMG_6270.jpg

IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6313.jpg

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6310.jpg

Nice, #s 1 thru 7 are my favorites; I hate picking out just one shoot to get enlarged when I have a group like these :wink:

Ah ha! I've figured it out.

You know the old complaint about people saying things like, "Wow, that's a great shot, you must have a really great camera"?

Well, these photos that Vonn submits have absolutely nothing to do with any photographic ability on his part. He just happens to live in a place where it is impossible to take lesser quality photos.

So, in this case....Wow, nice shots, you must live in a really beautiful place ;)

Yeah...that's it :roll:

:lol:

I'm also gonna go with the mainstream and say DAMN YOU! I love the third shot.

well i'll be damned
:fangs:
don't make me say 666 in my kiwi accent :greenpbl:

Ah ha! I've figured it out.

You know the old complaint about people saying things like, "Wow, that's a great shot, you must have a really great camera"?

Well, these photos that Vonn submits have absolutely nothing to do with any photographic ability on his part. He just happens to live in a place where it is impossible to take lesser quality photos.

So, in this case....Wow, nice shots, you must live in a really beautiful place

Yeah...that's it

you now know my secret :p

Great pictures Mark. I don't want to be left out so I also say damn you! ;)

I am not sure anyone should be damned for taking photos of sunsets or sunrises. Mother nature only provided the palette. Mark took the amazing photo. Personally I have not shot a magic sky scene in years. For me some things are better left to memory. Plus, if I see one more photo of sunrise on the Tetons' I will throw up.

I firmly believe that all places, people and things are stunning. I lived in Brooklyn, NY for 25 years. I found it equally as beautiful as WY, just in a (very) different way.

I understand that the above posts may have been in jest. Couldn't resist throwing out the beautiful philosophy.

I firmly believe that all places, people and things are stunning. I lived in Brooklyn, NY for 25 years. I found it equally as beautiful as WY, just in a (very) different way.

I understand that the above posts may have been in jest. Couldn't resist throwing out the beautiful philosophy

thanks for sharing that craig, how true that is!

Most reactions

Back