More Oil Bubbles

Wow! Action oil bubbles, too!! That is so cool!
And the colours you chose for your background are nicely muted. I chose the very colourful wrapping paper for Christmas or birthday presents for mine ... Ah, and on the first day (outcome more doubtful than that of the second day with lots of sunlight for me) I also later added "the enemy" to mine: washing-up liquid. Maybe I should return to Monday's folder and look if I can find some "action", too ;) .

Both of these are the cream of the crop in my humble opinion. Either would look absolutely smashing in a big frame. (The nitpicking me would remove the "wrinkles" from the big bubble at the bottom of #2, but don't mind him –he always looks for unimportant details to point out ;))

Naw... those aren't 'wrinkles'... those are unknown cracks or rivers in some planet far, far away :shock: :)

Nice shots, MissMia. Very engrossing.

Wow! Action oil bubbles, too!! That is so cool!
And the colours you chose for your background are nicely muted. I chose the very colourful wrapping paper for Christmas or birthday presents for mine ... Ah, and on the first day (outcome more doubtful than that of the second day with lots of sunlight for me) I also later added "the enemy" to mine: washing-up liquid. Maybe I should return to Monday's folder and look if I can find some "action", too ;) .

Thanks Corinna! I like the action shots too.

Both of these are the cream of the crop in my humble opinion. Either would look absolutely smashing in a big frame. (The nitpicking me would remove the "wrinkles" from the big bubble at the bottom of #2, but don't mind him –he always looks for unimportant details to point out ;))

Thanks invisible! I thought about removing the wrinkles, but then I would have to take the wrinkles out of all the bubbles. I also kind of like the imperfections that make it clear it is a photograph and not computer generated. ;)

Naw... those aren't 'wrinkles'... those are unknown cracks or rivers in some planet far, far away :shock: :)

Nice shots, MissMia. Very engrossing.

Thanks TwoRails!

Most reactions

Back