More Owl adjustments

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for comments on the adjustments. Trying to find a soft but vibrant look :scratch:

skybla0406.jpg

skybla0274.jpg

TIA,

Eric

I agree - the first one nails what you're going for here. :thumbup: He's my favorite bird of the group, too. ;)

The second image isn't as strong, I miss his wings too much. :)

oh!! i love #2!
it's really cool to catch a moment in time that never really gets noticed. (by me, anyhow) watching a bird take off is not something i've ever studied or paid much attention to, but seeing it frozen as an image... it's actually quite breathtaking.

very nice!

AIRIC said:
Trying to find a soft but vibrant look

IMO, looking closly at the first shot, you have found the it. The piercing eyes and detail between them is bang on.

A couple of beautys, very well done. :thumbsup:

the first pic is great, but IMO the second pic should be cropped removing the glove, the colour adjustments are perfect.

Thanks for all the comments much appreciated. One thing that was not mentioned by the group of us who took the pics was how hard it was to work with the background. We were in a tight spot with nothing but distracting sheds fences and clutter backgrounds. It was so hard to get in a position where the background did not take away from the image. I think that is why we all have posted such tight crops.

Eric

Most reactions

Back