Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C if you please

4290728553_7d4f58b3db.jpg

4290729193_79d18cb182.jpg

3. photobucket cause flikr is full along with 4
DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

Nice composition & interesting shots. However, in the sign industry we call one of our favorite colors "Coca Cola Red" because everyone can relate to it, this one looks a bit orange, what did you set your white balance to? Curious... Oh and I love the spider web one! Looks like my attic! LOL

ALIAS

Just pictures of stuff. They are good pictures technically. Now go out and do THAT with more interesting subjects.

i know dude but there honest to god nothing worth taking a picture of all our flowers gone and dead not color in the trees it's to cold for the animals to come out but i'll try and go to my uncles house tommorow he usually has old antique stuff laying around

#1 looks like the WB might be a little warm. are you using auto WB?

i cant see 3 and 4 because of a filter at work. :(

for subject matter, what about some self portraits?
set the focal point, set the timer, go! :D

when im lacking subjects, sometimes i have to resort to myself.

Nice composition & interesting shots. However, in the sign industry we call one of our favorite colors "Coca Cola Red" because everyone can relate to it, this one looks a bit orange, what did you set your white balance to? Curious... Oh and I love the spider web one! Looks like my attic! LOL

ALIAS

just checked and it's on auto

Last edited:
#1 looks like the WB might be a little warm. are you using auto WB?

i cant see 3 and 4 because of a filter at work. :(

for subject matter, what about some self portraits?
set the focal point, set the timer, go! :D

when im lacking subjects, sometimes i have to resort to myself.

yes to wb auto

self portraits are a good idea but i hate pictures of myself

Just pictures of stuff. They are good pictures technically. Now go out and do THAT with more interesting subjects.

i know dude but there honest to god nothing worth taking a picture of all our flowers gone and dead not color in the trees it's to cold for the animals to come out but i'll try and go to my uncles house tommorow he usually has old antique stuff laying around

dead stuff looks cool when composed and photographed effectively. Walk around and see what you can see!

dead stuff looks cool when composed and photographed effectively. Walk around and see what you can see!

o well check this photo
4275191612_52e645ace4.jpg

Best one yet. Experiment with different framing... you have a firm grasp on the rule of thirds, which means that you can break it if you think it improves the look. Sometimes a slightly smaller subject can enhance the desolate look of a photo.

Best one yet. Experiment with different framing... you have a firm grasp on the rule of thirds, which means that you can break it if you think it improves the look. Sometimes a slightly smaller subject can enhance the desolate look of a photo.

sweet thanx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back