More pics for C&C

HorseLuvR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are the remaining three of the pics from 4th of July vacation that I wanted to share. Basically, again, I would just like some feedback as to how I can improve my photography. Thanks!

023_23resize.jpg

015_15resize.jpg

009_9resize.jpg

I'm not sure about the last one but... What do you think! Thanks again!

Your intended subject gets a little (erm: quite) lost in your third photo, don't you agree? ;)

The middle one is quite nice, I like the grass, but that iron thing poking into your frame feels like out of place, wrong there, an intruder, something that annoys but does NOT make you curious as in asking: why is it there, I want to take a second look. More like in: Eh? What's that there?

As to the first: white sky yet again... have you ever considered a crop to just above the trees that form that "tunnel" at the end of the railway line (as we see it)? I did a "scroll crop", scrolling the photo up so that the upper part of my screen would "crop" it, and I find it looks a lot more dramatical without the sky.

Haha, yes that's exactly what I wasn't sure of in my third pic. Thanks!

Here's the first pic without the sky
023_23resize-1.jpg

But now the pic seems odd and I'm not exactly sure why.... confusing...

Not so sure about the intended subject in the third photo getting "lost". The subject,as I see it, is how expansive and large nature is,and how small and inconsequential man and his little boats can seem in comparison. If you've ever been out fishing in the ocean in a small, 16 to 20 foot dory or skiff, you know the feeling...you feel pretty darned small!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back