TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Australia

enjoying.jpg

South Island, New Zealand

IMG_2793.jpg

Lake Tekapo, New Zealand

NewZealand%20016.jpg

The Church of the Good Shepherd, New Zealand. Apparently the smallest in the world. Both this picture and the previous one are shot in full colour at about 11am, it was just that dark there!

NewZealand%20057.jpg

A river leading to a waterfall in the South Island in New Zealand, can't remeber the name though!

NewZealand%20207.jpg

Thats it for now, I've got some more but I can't find a ciomputer to access my server from!

Mark

www.markandflumpy.com

Great set of pics. I love the first one but all that large type distracts from that beautiful scene. The 3rd one is A M A Z I N G :shock: where is it?

The first one is actually from an email my friend and I sent to our friends at home (bit harsh I know). I haven't got the original picture uploaded so couldnt put it up.

The third picture is of LakeTekapo, about 2 hours from Mount Cook on the South Island of New Zealand. The previous day it had snowed for the first time this year and the sky was dark and grey at 10am. I'm reallypleased with it, I think itsmy favourite of the 3000+ photos I've taken since I've been away.

Mark

Most reactions

Back