More pics that i took yesterday..(new GUy)

PhotoGuy30523

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well what i can i say i try...if there any advice please let me know...thanks

DSCF0819.jpg

DSCF0815.jpg

hmm, unless you have a specific question about these, i think you better repost them in the general gallery ;)
But i really love these. Amazing captures, and #2 rocks!

you know something i think i posted this pics in the worng place...any moderator help...
Alexandra said:
hmm, unless you have a specific question about these, i think you better repost them in the general gallery ;)
But i really love these. Amazing captures, and #2 rocks!

I think you have some good captures of the birds. What I would like to see is more of them unbroken. If that last one was framed just a little higher and to the left, that stray wingtip would be out of the picture and the bird at the top-left would be whole. I know that's really hard to do while they are moving though.

Well, they have been moved to the appropriate place, as I can see.
Second remark: downsize your photos more. They are too large. They don't even fit on my 19" high res screen. (The ones from the beach in the lovely light don't, either, by the way).
Third remark: I envy everyone who manages to get good photos of birds (if you check out my posts, you will find out I have some ongoing frustration with birds and taking their pictures ;)). Nice to see them from below in flight.
The second is better than the first, not so many gulls cut off by the margin. I would suggest you get rid of the tip of wing on the right. Can be achieved by a crop.

LaFoto said:
I would suggest you get rid of the tip of wing on the right. Can be achieved by a crop.
imo cloning it out would be better as it wouldn't modify the framing and the balance of empty space that is just righ right now. a square crop would be too tight, i think... but maybe it's just me ;)

Most reactions

Back