more pictures, more CC please

Hock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got slightly board this afternoon, and started to skrew around with the camera some more...

1.slightly boring.. imo
2008_10_11_00586_edit.jpg

2. classic upside down picture...
2008_10_11_00590_edit.jpg

3. Heavenly? (would a polarizer get rid of my hand in the middle watch)
2008_10_11_00594_edit.jpg

Watch your backgrounds (blue thing in the top right of the watch photo), and yes a circular polariser should help cut out those reflections.

Not much to say otherwise, not particularly inspiring subjects and I get the feeling these are just "messing around" type shots. Nothing wrong with that of course, just can't give a lot of meaningful C&C to that kind of photography.

Watch your backgrounds (blue thing in the top right of the watch photo), and yes a circular polariser should help cut out those reflections.

Not much to say otherwise, not particularly inspiring subjects and I get the feeling these are just "messing around" type shots. Nothing wrong with that of course, just can't give a lot of meaningful C&C to that kind of photography.

What is necessary for meaningful CC? except for those who are on vacation traveling, going to weddings, etc aren't we all just "messing around". Is there something I am missing?

I simply meant that I can't C&C any more than a rough technical overview of a shot that has no artistic vision or intent behind it, or is not trying to portray a message.

or my artistic vision isn't understood? (like all great artists haha, I'll keep telling my self that)

Thanks for the clarification though. I'll work on some of that.
-H

your mom is gonna be pissed that you stuck a knife in her kitchen table!:lmao:

I swear it wasnt me...*points the the lil sister*

Most reactions

Back