More portfolio building

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive been in Washington State for the last few weeks, and while I was here I had the chance to do a bit more portfolio building. I managed to get shoots #2 and #3 under my belt (finally) and now I (kinda) feel like I know what Im doing :shock:

Virginia_11.jpg

Virginia_13.jpg

Virginia_7.jpg

Virginia_1.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

My favourites:
#3, 8 - lovely tones
#4 - I like the comp

i really like these. what part of washingtond did you find these models in?

wow, great shots... it definitely looks like you know what you are doing... :thumbup:

I wish I had known you were coming here. Could have pointed you in some interesting directions. Hope you had a good visit. It's a great state.

Like the photos too.

very nicely done, i'll agree with the others that say that you know what you're doing ;)

i like number 2's tones (in her hair especially) alot, it's quite nice. number 5 is also a great one, love the warm light. :thumbup:

fredcwdoc said:
I wish I had known you were coming here. Could have pointed you in some interesting directions.

I lived in Washington for a few years so I kinda know my way around, also this was Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho (Spokane and Coeur d'Alene), not very big places, but the weather was great! Onxy, the models I worked with were all local to these areas.... not exactly the modelling capital of the world, but it was good experience for me :)

Thanks for the feedback

Most reactions

Back