More Raptors and friends from my boat........

EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some more shot's taken from the boat last Sunday. Skies were clear in the early morning but quickly got windy and cloudy that Sunday! going back this Saturday a.m......I know the spot to hit!!:lmao::mrgreen:

PIC_9857.jpg

PIC_9875.jpg

PIC_9883.jpg

PIC_9908.jpg

PIC_0045.jpg

PIC_9953.jpg

PIC_0057.jpg

PIC_0059.jpg

PIC_9925.jpg

PIC_9972.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of GBH images and taken a fair number myself that I am proud of. Your #9 is absolutely wonderful!

Is the last photo one capture or is this a compilation?

No..it's the real thing. They were all chasing the Osprey with the fish! It was an air fight for 10 minutes.........

P.S. I would state if the photo is doctored......wouldn't even know were to start to do that type of photoshop!

Is the last photo one capture or is this a compilation?

No..it's the real thing. They were all chasing the Osprey with the fish! It was an air fight for 10 minutes.........

P.S. I would state if the photo is doctored......wouldn't even know were to start to do that type of photoshop!

I thought so, especially seeing a small portion of the branches on the bottom-left. ;)

Excellent series as usual Eric! :thumbup:

Those are great photos! I can't wait to see more!

Thank you!

But that series is gooder, can't wait for the goodest.....#7 and #9 are hard to beat..........Mike

All great as usual but really like that 6 caught both types of birds so close together like that.

Most reactions

Back