more rubbish tip bay...

speciespython

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
more..... :p Any sujestions are welcome :)

FOOTSTEPS
footsteps.jpg

pebbles.jpg

27-9-05098.jpg

27-9-05099.jpg

27-9-05135.jpg

thanks for looking
laura

Well, to me the footsteps are by far the best of this little series here.

The rushing water (long exposure, well done, says who still has never succeeded in getting something like that exposed decently...) in the third is also nice.

Why did you crop the last in the way you did. I really miss the top of the nearest cliffs now!

The footsteps image is the strong one here - the colour is good although the blown highlights on the left are distracting.
The colours in the second are good, but for me unfortunately the focus is just missing - I can't see sharp enough focus anywhere here.
The third is actually very nice - and competes with the footsteps for my pick - there are some nice shapes here. I would suggest that it isn't actually a long exposure as mentioned above?
For me the fourth and fifth don't really speak to me.

Why is it called Rubbish Tip Bay?

Adam

I love the first one!!!! very inspiring!!!

I agree with the first and the third being the best, but they are all wonderful. Personally on the first, I don't mind the blown out section on the left side, I feel as if it adds to the picgure, but I am curious to how other people feel about the 'half-step' at the bottom of the photo? I am torn on that.

Excellent Photos!:thumbup:

The first is my fave as well, but perhaps just a slight crop on the LH side to remove some of the blown water?

Thanks for the comments guys!

Why is it called Rubbish Tip Bay?

it's a pitty i didn't get a good pic of the whole beach, but one half of it is covered in pebbles, seaweed, shells and other 'stuff'.
We got enough wood (as in 4x4" and 4x2" timber) off of the beach in one day to make a fish-tank stand (parents own an fish shop).

I would suggest that it isn't actually a long exposure as mentioned above?

actually to be completly honest, the camera i'm using doesn't even have an option of exposure speed :blushing: (the only way the cam will ever take a long exposure is if there is little light :meh: ) it's a nice little camera for the family, but i hope to 'invest' in a little better camera soon :er:

laura

it's a pitty i didn't get a good pic of the whole beach, but one half of it is covered in pebbles, seaweed, shells and other 'stuff'.

i'm sorry, i stand corrected,
the beach is called rubbish tip bay, because people used to dump their rubbish there (but not for the last 15 years or so)

:blushing:
laura

Most reactions

New Topics

Back