More Spring Fever

Very Nice.That is sharp,remarkable details and colors.Looking at this then looking out my window to leafless trees and dead grass.:frown-new:

Just beautiful Jake. What great detail and color. Ed

Beautiful stuff!! The color palette here is just wonderful. Makes me long for those SoCal springs. Though, the cherry blossoms here are nice to look at also.

I want one.:biggrin-93:

I say go for it :) This guy (Arthur Morris) has been using it with all kinds of different lens combinations (Canon). The blog is a mess imo, but lots of good information if you can get past how busy the website is. Best way to check out 7DII info is to type 7d in the search field.

The Canon EOS-7D Mark II Does Pink Arthur Morris BIRDS AS ART

I am determined to get a shot like this with it....
Canon 7D II Captures Bald Eagle in Flight at Conowingo Dam Flickr - Photo Sharing

Last edited:
Very beautiful. Spring here usually means mud and rain. Can't wait for flowers!

I just noticed in the EXIF you got the 7D markII.:thumbyo:
Yes Sir, for about 5 months or so. Primarily wanted faster bursts over 60d. Surprise got a sweet af system and customization up the ying yang.
Awesome! :smile:

Very Nice.That is sharp,remarkable details and colors.Looking at this then looking out my window to leafless trees and dead grass.:frown-new:

Just beautiful Jake. What great detail and color. Ed

yes very beautiful

Beautiful stuff!! The color palette here is just wonderful. Makes me long for those SoCal springs. Though, the cherry blossoms here are nice to look at also.

Love this photo Jaca. And I would agree that I'd like to get a Bald Eagle shot like that one day too.

Something very different for you, Jaca, but just as beautifully done as the rest of your work!

Very beautiful. Spring here usually means mud and rain. Can't wait for flowers!

I just noticed in the EXIF you got the 7D markII.:thumbyo:
Yes Sir, for about 5 months or so. Primarily wanted faster bursts over 60d. Surprise got a sweet af system and customization up the ying yang.
Awesome! :smile:

Thank you all for the comments :) :) It was about time I broke out the macro lens because my attempts at B/W just have not worked.

Most reactions

Back