pujols.jpg

number22.jpg

Lost the bat!!!
lostthebat.jpg

First base reeeach
firstbasereach.jpg

Pat that butt!
buttpat.jpg

Some of the Arch...pay no attention to the dust on my sensor please!!!

Moody skies:
moodyskies.jpg

Shadow of the Arch, taken from the top:
archshadow.jpg

Busch Stadium from above:
Busch.jpg

My view from my hotel room...the outside of the window was a bit dirty! :)
view.jpg

So the "moody skies"-pic is the one that Eric took while he was lying almost flat on the grass???

And did you got to St. Louis for the game?
Baseball is a very alien sport to me, it simply isn't been played in my country at all. But I still like the action photos you got, how far away were you? For being telephoto lense pics (I assume), they are quite clear!
And you were very close to the stadium. Wow. Nice view! Dirty windows or not.

I love the game photos. I snap away like a mad man at my son's little league games. I hope I can get some as good as these to share here.

I think your "Moody Skies" is a near perfect photo of the arch.

Well done.
Sorry I have to add, I have been a Braves fans forever. :D

wow you captured the ball on your shots!! :) when I was trying to take some volleyball shots I always missed the ball !!! :D:D

LaFoto said:
So the "moody skies"-pic is the one that Eric took while he was lying almost flat on the grass???

Nope...he has his own camera, this was my own pic...a few of the baseball pics might have been his, just can't remember which...we only have one long lense (70-300, I think..it's his) between us, and I put it on my camera in the very beginning, along with a mini-tripod that I used like a monopod, and we just handed the camera back and forth instead of changing the lense and tripod every 10 minutes.

Our seat weren't too terrible...we were at the end of the 3rd base line. I'll have closer up pics in the beginning of May when we go to the Cubs/Brewers game, but I don't know that they'll be better...we'll be in a dome at night, and the last time we went to that stadium, it was really hard to get pics without blurring.

Picksure said:
Well done.
Sorry I have to add, I have been a Braves fans forever. :D

Well..I guess I should add...I'm NOT a Cardinals fan...we wanted to see a Cardinals/Cubs game, but they were standing room only, and this is the last year before Busch Stadium is torn down...and we want to visit every major league ballpark in the U.S.

I'm a die-hard Cubs fan...see avatar for proof (you should recognize the guy in it, Mr. Braves fan!)

hey great action shots corry,it looks like a brilliant game to watch.love the arch photos too, nice job.

The game shots rock...very nice.!!!

core_17 said:
Well..I guess I should add...I'm NOT a Cardinals fan...we wanted to see a Cardinals/Cubs game, but they were standing room only, and this is the last year before Busch Stadium is torn down...and we want to visit every major league ballpark in the U.S.

I'm a die-hard Cubs fan...see avatar for proof (you should recognize the guy in it, Mr. Braves fan!)

I know you are a Cubs fan,(anything National League is ok with me) but we have one great thing in common.

I HATE THE YANKEES

Most reactions

New Topics

Back