WatsonLake5x7bwshare.jpg

2) CHOP
chopshare.jpg

3) KING OF THE HILL
kingofthehillshare.jpg

4) BASKING
riley1share.jpg

-

Here's a pic of our new puppy at the Lake, she was a little unsure of the water. This photo makes me want to sing Hakuna Matata... I told her, "look Simba everything the sun touches is not ours and never will be. Get use to it." She didn't really care, she just didn't want to fall in.

Pride Rock
riley95x7bwshare.jpg

That fourth picture in your first post... that is ONE funny shaped stone there ;). Makes me think of a dog immediately ... I wonder how that could happen ;) ??? Nature forms things in the nicest possible manners, eh? ;)

Again I would IMAGINE these are actually sand coloured (?)

yes, these are large granite boulders, i hear people refer to the area as "The Dells" although i am not entirely sure what a "dell" is. They are the color of sand, with maybe a little more red in them, so maybe the color of sand with a red hue. the rocks are a dull gray color or even white below the high water line. I will post some color shots for you to compare when I get to my home computer this evening.

here you go LaFoto - one in color

theislandshare.jpg

Great pics! I love the tones and the first one somehow makes me think of Ansel Adams.
Awesome pictures here and those with the dog are :thumbup:

Alexandra said:
Great pics! I love the tones and the first one somehow makes me think of Ansel Adams.
Awesome pictures here and those with the dog are :thumbup:
:blushing: i'm flattered one of my photos would even make someone think of Ansel Adams, thanks Alex, and it's kind of hard to take a pic of a puppy that's not good ;)

errant_star said:
All great pics ... love the comp in the first one, but the colour one is my fave!! :mrgreen:

thanks errant, i'll have to post some more in color... :mrgreen:

Oooh, I never said how grateful I am to you for sending the coloured one, and for me, no less :D. Thank you. Yes, that is how I imagined them from seeing your black and white photos. Speaks much for the tones!!! Good conversion!

Great shots. I love em all. !!

very ansel adamish indeed!

i see many faces in #3...cool! nice series!

LaFoto said:
Oooh, I never said how grateful I am to you for sending the coloured one, and for me, no less :D. Thank you. Yes, that is how I imagined them from seeing your black and white photos. Speaks much for the tones!!! Good conversion!
you are most welcome, anything for the cheerful corinna ;) i always appreciate your comments.

Chiller, JonMikal - thanks guys, your :thumbup: :thumbup: mean a lot!

Where is Watson lake please somebody? Have to go there... These photos make it look amazing.

No wait - found out, so don't worry...

I love your puppy - you've captured her expression in the first one beautifully. I don't have good pictures of mine at this age, everything was a blur he wouldn't stay this serene for long enough :blushing:

puzzle, i hear you on that, 90% of my photos of her look like this... :mrgreen: if it wasn't for 5 fps i don't know that i would get any shots worth keeping! ;)

7) When Animals Attack
attack.jpg

Most reactions

Back