More strangers (Part 2 of 2)

DReali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4 more

1 (Taken at a tram stop at 4:45am on November 13th in Zurich, this man didn't even flinch or move a muscle as I was taking flash-photo after flash-photo of him)
IMG_3007.jpg

2 (The next 3 are all from Vienna)
IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3106-1.jpg

IMG_3146-1.jpg

As always C&C are welcome.

These are some wonderful pictures. I don't like the bright light above the man's head in the first picture, it just seems to take away from the overall atmosphere of it.

Great work! I looked at part 1 of your photos, and they are very good as well.

BAHAHHA I love the last line. funny :D
Cheers agompert, i'm glad I made you smile but I'm not sure just how, what last line? My signature?
These are some wonderful pictures. I don't like the bright light above the man's head in the first picture, it just seems to take away from the overall atmosphere of it.

Thanks Jaki, appreciate the critique!
Nice photos :thumbup: I agree about the light in the first photo though.
Thanks thebeatles! I'll see what I can do about that reflection. It was caused by the flash even though I was bouncing it off the ceiling. I'll post an edit if I manage to get rid of it.

BAHAHHA I love the last line. funny :D
Cheers agompert, i'm glad I made you smile but I'm not sure just how, what last line? My signature?

Thanks Jaki, appreciate the critique!
Nice photos :thumbup: I agree about the light in the first photo though.
Thanks thebeatles! I'll see what I can do about that reflection. It was caused by the flash even though I was bouncing it off the ceiling. I'll post an edit if I manage to get rid of it.

yea the part about all the smilies looking the same to you.

Wow, you are so fortunate to have such a rich tapestry of street art and subjects, you certainly are in a good groove. :thumbup:

i love number 3. i just wish the guy on the left wasnt there. maybe crop out the left half.

1 is good. it would have been great had you moved in closer and lower to get his shoes to fill most of the frame, this way no flash in window would show, you would also then show the curved lines of the bench.

Why aren't these in the pro's gallery? You're nearly pro and the images are generally pro standard. I'm jealous.

Wow, you are so fortunate to have such a rich tapestry of street art and subjects, you certainly are in a good groove. :thumbup:
Cheers wescobts!
i love number 3. i just wish the guy on the left wasnt there. maybe crop out the left half.
Thanks gian133, It bothers me but part of me also says he balances the image. I was thinking of cloning him out...
1 is good. it would have been great had you moved in closer and lower to get his shoes to fill most of the frame, this way no flash in window would show, you would also then show the curved lines of the bench.
Thanks WimFoto, I went back to look at he series and I dont have any from a lower angle :grumpy:
Why aren't these in the pro's gallery? You're nearly pro and the images are generally pro standard. I'm jealous.
Gee thanks Mat! I don't think I'm anywhere near the pro level yet especially since I haven't yet been paid for a single one of my photos, I don't have a website(yet), and no formal education in photography..... the list goes on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back