More Stuff, C&C please....

Number 1 is definitely my favorite, although perhaps a tighter crop would've worked well.

The rest of the photos from that series have backgrounds that are too bright, distracting my eye from the subject. Still decent pictures though.

I'm not sure what you were trying to present with the image of the train. Not bad composition wise, but I would've like to see the train totally frozen, or blurred through the frame.

Agree with DChesler; 1-4 are not going to be spectacualr images IMO, because of the difficulty getting into position to shoot them correctly. Perhaps with a perspectiv-correction lens, but otherwise they're always going to be slightly skewed. Interesting nonetheless. With respect to #5, again, agree. I think it should have been a longer exposure, starting when the train was much closer.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

Haha, call me Don.

-Don

There is also perspective correcting software. Check out PTLens. I use it a lot for buildings. It's also crazy cheap. :)

On those statue pics, I think they may have been more interesting a little less centered. Nice statues though.

I like the train. :)

Most reactions

Back