More train photos

Mo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.themotec.com
Hi, here are some more train photos that I took:
Of course, there is a gallery with many more at www.themotec.com/Ole/WEB_Gallery15

0011040708_44p_s100s1s3.jpg

0012040708_40p_bas100s1p5s3.jpg

Are trains your speciality then, Mo?
Do you maybe collect photos of trains from all over the world?

Well, usually. I also take other pictures, but I like trains.
One of my hobbies is model train collecting, and I have some pictures at: www.themotec.com/Ole/WEB_Gallery7

Here is a picture in whcih I attempted to make the background white(Not edited).
Most of the other ones in the gallery above are with landscape, though.

MAV%201047.jpg

My God you remeind me of my past uncle. He came from my mothers side of the family. The english side (that's why I know so much english). He was by far my favorit uncle. He had a huge model railway in his shed in England. I rember running out into the garden so I could watch him and my brother drive them. I never much wanted to drive them myself but I loved to watch them do it. He also loved train spotting. He would spend hours on end on the platform jotting down numbers and taking pictures of trains that went by to fast to note the number. Some nights he would sett up a slide show for us (he always used slide film). When he died my mother went a lot to England clearing out the house (my grandmother had moved to a home at this point, but untill then they had lived in the same house together). His slide collection was huge. More then anyone was willing to count. It was all donated to some railway club. I wish I'd kept his equipment now that I do photography.

But back to the point. Your photos really bring back memories.

Thanks!

I tie in train spotting with the rest of my vacation, so its balanced out. I do both sightseeing and train spotting at the same time.

If you want to see some of my other photos, or maybe more trains, go to
www.themotec.com/Ole

Most reactions

Back