More Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hertz van Rental said:
Yes. But at least he did it for himself and didn't take someone else's.

Well I see you wish to continue with the subject. I can take it, I hope you can.You have no worries, as far as I can see, you dont post much work, they would most likely no come up to the standard I require for inspiration, so rest easy, my Friend. Ernie

Ernie,

Could you do everyone a favor and please stop. Its really becoming a pain to keep up with the things you say here on this board. If you want to be a contributing member, by all means stay. But if you choose to berate our moderating staff, then there are other, more suitable forums you can participate in.

thanks!
matt

erniehatt said:
Well I see you wish to continue with the subject. I can take it, I hope you can.You have no worries, as far as I can see, you dont post much work, they would most likely no come up to the standard I require for inspiration, so rest easy, my Friend. Ernie

I've seen Hertz's work and it's quite nice. More importantly, it's his own work. Bad form again Ernie. :grumpy:

Sorry for the hijack JeffB. Nice shots. :thumbsup: I've always wanted to smash coins on the tracks but never took the time to actually do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back