more TRI-X images

thebigbillybob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well i see so much digital on this forum i like to post my TRI-X shots here haha i got 4 more for u guys not quite as good as the others... i actually am asking for some critique on these (yes i know i should go to critique forum but i dont want critque only opinion is good too hahaha aight here u go...
same deal.. these were scanned from the neg on a digital scanner and have lil to no post processing asside from copyright and framing (they are not tweaked in any way)

wallDOF.jpg

this one i just like the way the wall brings u in and then there not a whole lot happening in the background but i dunno lemme know waht u think...

fountain.jpg

this one has one theme... subject matter not to sure what it is or why its there but i believe its some abstract foutain but i dunno (i took this image almost 8 months ago)

cityscape.jpg

im a sucker for cityscapes there one of my fav subject matter and i this was one of the best from this second batch...

bigbuilding.jpg

i have gotten mixed feed back on this one... some peeps like it others dont and im midway so a few more opinions wont hurt....

thats it for now... ENJOY AND THANKS

Love 1 and 2 personally. You know how I feel about cityscapes for number 3 :D

As for number 4, I like it but that building is begging for fisheye, or extremely wide angle anyway. Not sure what you have for gear but if it's possible to do that, (or maybe distort the view in photoshop) in my opinion would really make that shot a winner.

hey,
#1 is my fav, the only thing that bothers me here is the 'black thing' at the right top corner...but i think its easy to crop -:)

i also like #2

nice pics!

ooops i moved them on photobucket and forgot they were linked here so i moved em back to fiz them X's

Most reactions

Back