Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More work for www.snorgtees.com

3115308942_28c60a0520_b.jpg

3101033808_d8d0fe37db_b.jpg

I like how you use everyday locales , works well when a potential customer
Imagines themselves in the clothes walking around

Looks great!

I love the girl with the I Pull Out shirt on-the way she's sitting, the way her pants fall on her feet.. Just a great shot and a great look! The one with the Oh Noooo shirt on is spreading her legs crazy!! They all have great sex appeal-perfect for selling those shirts..
I, too, think the locales are perfect.. Just everyday life.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments. I do these so often, it's nice to hear I am doing what I intend! :)

I love the style of your shots... Your models always seem casual and relaxed. It almost feels like you're just there having a conversation with them. You must have an incredible 'bedside manner' with your models... I think it would be great if you did a video on how you run these shoots!

I love the style of your shots... Your models always seem casual and relaxed. It almost feels like you're just there having a conversation with them. You must have an incredible 'bedside manner' with your models... I think it would be great if you did a video on how you run these shoots!

That is something I've been trying to do, but in my experience the more people there, the less of that casual relaxness you have. (I don't think I could ever refer to it as bedside manner! LOL)

The models and I usually have great fun, and I do my best to click with each and every one of them. This, to me, is one of the hardest and most rewarding parts of the job... each model has their own personality and comfortibility levels. Some don't want to talk much, but the best shots I get are with the models where it hardly seems like work - just hanging out and snapping photos as we're talking.

LOVE all of these shots!!!

snorgtees.com is one of my favorite places to buy from.... hilarious stuff!!
pretty cool you shoot for them!!

LOVE all of these shots!!!

snorgtees.com is one of my favorite places to buy from.... hilarious stuff!!
pretty cool you shoot for them!!

Thanks.

It IS pretty cool. It's a great company and I am very thankful for the job I have. It's also pretty neat to see my images floating all around the internet!

:)

Ryan

Oh I even shoot guys:

3116669435_989362805a_o.jpg

Thanks.

It IS pretty cool. It's a great company and I am very thankful for the job I have. It's also pretty neat to see my images floating all around the internet!

:)

Ryan

That must be AWESOME!!!
I actually was just ordering some stuff from there, and happened to see one of the shots you just posted!!
Woohoo!! :D

First, the pictures are great. I couldn't agree more with the comment on how relaxed the models look. That is a far-too-often forgotten ingredient.

I am curious why all the centering? Why not shoot off-center. Maybe catch the model's eye using the rule of thirds? Abandon all preconceived notions of what is the "correct" way to shoot.

Just a thought. I really do like the images. They have inspired me to think of T-shirt shoots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back