More Tshirt shots

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been awhile since I've posted a tshirt shoot. Here are some from yesterday:

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0136.JPG

3. (Ok this one is totally not usable, I found the dino on the net and Im sure its copyrighted... if you own the dino photo please don't sue me:)

DSC_0147_b.jpg

DSC_0215.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0351.JPG

DSC_0588.JPG

DSC_0704.JPG

Some of these are badly photoshopped, I would eliminate those immediately, they ruin the series. So take 3, 4, and 7 out.

Some of these are badly photoshopped, I would eliminate those immediately, they ruin the series. So take 3, 4, and 7 out.
Agreed. Number #5 is quite nice though.

I don't usually like to blame outside factors, but something in the compression in these issues is adding to the "photoshopped" look of the ones you mentioned. The original images are MUCH smoother.

I'll look into what is causing it though, thanks for the input!

Well 3 is obviously photoshopped lol.

#4 I'm guessing some of it was. Its looking jagged and a bit over-sharpened.

#5 Is definitely photoshopped. The backgrounds lighting doesnt seem to match her and the perspective is off. Not to mention that she has a shadow all the way around her while she's jumping in the air...

So as a noob and non-professional, I'll say that in #1, the way her wrists are looks very unnatural and uncomfortable.

And I like the dinosaur one. Of course its photoshopped. But it was a joke... I get it! Godzilla would have worked also. :) I also think the image may be from Jurassic Park 2, when the T-Rex gets let loose in the city.

#6 is SASSY! :thumbup:

I thought the first two were pretty good but the photoshop in the 3rd image is realllllly bad, I wouldn't expect it from your previous work.

The right shoulder is butchered and the motion blur just looks really bad.

I think the third one was a joke, but i could be wrong

LOL

Of COURSE it's a joke... I certainly didn't mean to pass that one off as "real" or even "realistic".

The one kneeling is the only one I feel that is really overshopped. The one jumping in the air is somewhat shopped, but the shadow was not created that way, it was actually caused by her motion being captured and then the flash "freezing" her in midair and a less-than-instant shutter speed.

Thanks for the input guys!

Well 3 is obviously photoshopped lol.

#4 I'm guessing some of it was. Its looking jagged and a bit over-sharpened.

#5 Is definitely photoshopped. The backgrounds lighting doesnt seem to match her and the perspective is off. Not to mention that she has a shadow all the way around her while she's jumping in the air...

I am assuming you meant #7.

I assure you, we REALLY were in a bowling alley.

Here is the non-edited version:

DSC_0588.JPG

How is there a floating shadow around her feet and arms? It just looks kinda fake.

How is there a floating shadow around her feet and arms? It just looks kinda fake.

Shutter speed and flash combined.

If you have a slow enough shutter speed, you get motion blur, right?

Here is what happened:

Model Jumped.
I snapped the picture, opening the shutter.
The camera recorded her movement, known as motion blur.
The flash went off,the area you see lighter, and almost instantly the shutter closed.

The "shadow" is just the model without any flash, with motion blur.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back