More vacaton help (canadians, please click)

bace said:
I went to Montreal on a school trip when i was like...13-14. I bought a zippo (you couldn't buy them in Ontario under 18yrs old, but you could in Montreal), and tought my class how to do zippo tricks that my Dad tought me.

I was cool for a week. It was pretty sweet.

True story.

There's a mall with a Rollercoaster in it in Montreal somewhere. Go there. It was cool. And go see Old Montreal. It's like walking though Paris. Or atleast what I might imagine Paris to be like. Cause I've never actually been to Paris.

I did spend a night in her though. Or was that the movie I downloaded....sh!t. Whatever.

Was it warm, wet, and comforting? Were you curled up in a ball sucking your thumb?

BACE--I was wondering when you were going to rear your head and tell me I should go to Toronto instead! :lol:

Miss Minty, a zippo is the name of a cigarette lighter. It's the kind you see in the movies (and cool people like Bace have) that the top flips open and has a real flame that stays lit until you close it again. They are very cool lighters and they have been around forever.

jocose said:
Was it warm, wet, and comforting? Were you curled up in a ball sucking your thumb?

BACE--I was wondering when you were going to rear your head and tell me I should go to Toronto instead! :lol:

Miss Minty, a zippo is the name of a cigarette lighter. It's the kind you see in the movies (and cool people like Bace have) that the top flips open and has a real flame that stays lit until you close it again. They are very cool lighters and they have been around forever.

so why you are not allowed to have it until 18???????? it is a lighter only!

Hey!!! Have you left yet? I might be too late!!
I'm in Gatineau (Québec)(French speaking part of Canada) 2 minutes away from Ottawa (Ontario) wich is 2 hours away from Montreal... (confused yet?) LOL!!! We go there quite often...

If you have any specific questions I'll be glad to help!
My first language is french if you want to spreken ze french... lol...

PM me anytime!

Bubble:wink:

Most reactions

Back