more water

rebelnotarget

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a few more from this weekend, Please do not compare them to my brothers (mine suck compared to his :confused: ), I am just starting out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ah!
Richard is your BROTHER!?
I thought you were two friends. Brother and brother then ... what is your name then? (If you care to tell us).

Darned computer I am on now, it stops loading now ... the only WHOLE pic I see right now is the first and I do love the splash of red in that one ... must wait and look at things from my own computer once I'll have taken my daughter to the pool, then I can give better comments, I hope.

Ah, good. Now I see them all.
The composition of the waterfall in 4 is really nice, and so is exposure. Are you Richard's "little" brother then? (May I ask how little?)

Thank you for the coments, i can use any help you all are willing to offer.
Lafoto, I am Richards older sister (12 years older), Krista

The SISTER! Ahhhhh!
Welcome Krista :D
(The "rebel" kind of sent me the wrong way in my assuming you'd be his - male - friend. Sorry).

lol thats ok I am not your average woman, the name is my bad sense of humor. thank you for the welcome

I don't know who your brother is, but these are great shots....

You did great, I like 1 and 2.

I certainly wouldn't say these suck. I am also partial to the first two. The seaweed in the second shot reminds me of a lava flow and the compositions of both are good. I also like the nice saturated greens in your waterfall shots.

A couple of these could use a contrast boost and maybe a little warmer white balance but I think you definatly have an eye for photography. you just need a little practice with some of the technical aspects. Considering how long you have had your camera I think you are doing great. :)

Lovely series, but 1 and 4 are my faves.

And a belated welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back