More wedding album questions

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by AprilRamone, Feb 6, 2006.

1. AprilRamone

AprilRamone TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey everyone,
    I just talked to with the lady who wants me to create her wedding album. She has all of these 120 negatives and I'm trying to figure out some different options for her.
    Besides White Glove, does anyone know of any good companies that make those custom digital wedding album books?
    And, as far as the traditional leather style book, anyone know of any affordable companies that sell those?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    -April

2. Arch

Arch Damn You! Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi, i'm not sure if you can get these over there but i ordered an online book the other day from jessops online (do you get jessops over there?), but also kodak sell them on one of there sites. The good thing is, is that you get to upload your images into the book page templates....there's several to choose from....then once you've filled the book you have to wait a couple of weeks and you get it delivered to your door. So i would recomend having a look at a few reputable online printers, the print quality was ok and the best thing is it was only £30 for a 40 page book........thats cheep!

3. photogoddess

photogoddess TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
  4. Alison

Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    I've been very happy with General Products. Great customer service and a nice collection of albums from traditional to digital.

http://www.gpalbums.com/

5. Christie Photo

Christie Photo No longer a newbie, moving up!

http://www.artleather.com/index.shtml

Art Leather has really come a long way in recent years. You can download their album layout software FREE. This will allow you to see your photos in the mats, and you can print a copy for your refference. The pricing is fair for what you get.

Pete