More Wedding Photos

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, the weekend has since come and I have pushed school aside to do some more editing (who-hoo!)

1667006789_e5de3ff1e7.jpg

2. Don't we just love dips? I am pretty peeved that I didnt' reposition them so that her head wasn't 'lost' in the background.
1667876454_23b9cf16c6.jpg

1667020031_92eab20b9f.jpg

4. This was taken as we scurried from one location to the next - shot from the hip at 1/60.. yikes!
1667884788_c9fc3c0b4f.jpg

5. Funny story here. I had gone up the stairs to see if the groom wanted to see her then (we were originally going to do the portraits prior to the ceremony) and such as I ask, the elevator *dings* and she is standing there with the "I didn't mean to press the button" expression on her face. As the relatives pile out to help her determine whether to see the groom or not
1667021149_82bf03c2f9.jpg

6. Taken at their reception near a natural spring - hmm.. love the pure water colours
1676509406_38f538dfa7.jpg

excellent shots....looks like you had alot of locations - did you have plenty of time for photos? really well done all around. my only nitpick would be her face in #6... a little too processed for me or its just a little too light? anyway, other than that, fantastic! when you are done with school is this the kind of photography that you want to pursue?

Number 4 isn't really working, not as well as the ones with autumn leaves. The ground texture isn't really compatible with their clothing. It would work if it's black and white tiles.

Thanks Kim and Phototron for your input

Kim: Actually no, we had 20-25 minutes after the ceremony as the people we were waiting for them to jump in the lead car to lead them to the reception (the only person who lives in Italy is the groom). We originally planed for 1-1.5 hours prior to the ceremony but got rained out, so, that we just did a quick loop stopping around, (hence #4 is a real moment as he would gather up her skirt and we would get half jogging) Luckily all of these were within a 5 minute walk from the church/his apartment. For #2, we had actually caleed it done and were just about going to step into the cars to go and suddenly I just said quick, dip there! Thirty seconds later we were off.

Phototron: I am not goign to lie I am a bit confused. Are you saying that their wedding attire doesn't go with the cobblestone of the streets in the town because if so I am a actually laughing very hard right now at the concept of me hand painting all of the individual pieces of rock to be checkered :lol:

Peanuts - Do you have a website? Your photos are amazing! .. The cobblestone pic is fantastic and different! Amazing!

Nice work! I disagree about #6. Bang on with the processing IMO. Her face is soft and somewhat muted in colour, making her eyes really stand out.
Very nice.

I love your style. Great pics, the only distracting element(which would be hard to control in your timeframe) was the dip having the car in it.

Oh crumb! Kim I entirely forgot to address the other things you had said. Actually, the reason why her face appears somewhat soft or processed is because I misfocued just a tidge (it is just infront of her ear), however, that wouldn't show on a print smaller then 12x18 so I am not to concerned about that, but... good spotting.
With school I am actually in a pre-med program (ugh..) so, photography isn't quite on the menu, however, I am quite enjoying myself but I am convicing myself that I can't do this as a job. I haven't worked my rear off for the last 13 years to be in the top 10% of my class to go into arts.. I have too many debts to pay :lol:

Zendianah: All I have is my flickr site as of now. Thanks :)

Thanks Trent and heip as well :)

I hope your med skills are as good as your photography skills those are very nice. only a critical eye would ever see any thing to do different.

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! your work has bloomed into truly fine photography - you are one talented chick... and to think that this is not your 'career' - girl - you were made to do this!!!!! excellent xxx

More great shots...and that bride is absolutely gorgeous.

Great work Brittany.

Love these captures and I personally love the brides face in #6 she look gorgeous! Beautiful work what a wonderful talent you are!

Most reactions

Back