more wedding pics...

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
from my first and only wedding thus far.....

29.jpg

28-1.jpg

23-2.jpg

12-1.jpg

#1 is a very cool concept, too bad there is the bright spot in the center of the photo (darn sunlight)

#1 is a very cool concept, too bad there is the bright spot in the center of the photo (darn sunlight)

It wasnt really that bright. That is kinda the look I was going for.

Thanks

I saw some of these on your blogspot. I love #1! Great job. The color in #2 is fantastic also.

NJ

Thanks!!!! #1 is one of my favs, not exactly sure why. I guess its different.
Oh, and thanks for having a look at my blogspot :D

Southerngal, you really have done a wonderful job on the wedding. I too just checked out your website. I really love the photos of the little girl with the cowboy boots. Those are just adorable. You should be proud because your photography has really improved leaps and bounds since you have been on this site. Congrats Girl!!!

Southerngal, you really have done a wonderful job on the wedding. I too just checked out your website. I really love the photos of the little girl with the cowboy boots. Those are just adorable. You should be proud because your photography has really improved leaps and bounds since you have been on this site. Congrats Girl!!!

The little girl in the boots is actually my daughter, so those are very special to me.....thanks!!!!

Thanks for the congrats :D Im really trying to learn all I can and take in all the advice that you guys give me. This site has been so great....better than any book.

Thanks everyone!!!

Most reactions

Back