More wedding

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are 3 more shots. C&C is welcome and appreciated.

I cant decide if I like 2 or 3 better. Thoughts?

Thanks, K

1)

9018_174722346182_551601182_4331439_5060530_n.jpg

2)
9018_174722321182_551601182_4331437_4189429_n.jpg

3)
9018_174722336182_551601182_4331438_6668207_n.jpg

Why open up a new thread for the same wedding ?

As to not overload those looking to make comments. Viewing 10 images in a thread is not ideal, and I was hoping to get some specific C&C on these last two images in particular.

Too funny. Put too many photos in one thread and everybody tells to put less of them. Open a new thread so as not to overload and it's also a problem :(

That said, I like your wedding photography but it always seems to me like you are on the very edge of being technically problematic. And those 3 images are more than over the edge. Unless it is a problem with viewing them on a computer.

The viewing on a computer is a problem that photographers of the digital generation have to learn to deal with and figure out. Please don't tell me that my monitor is not set right as most people who will view your photos are not going to color balance their computers, may not have the exact same computer that you use, etc. It seems to me that this is a problem that the pro photography community has to figure out.

That said, and sorry for my little rant here, I feel like those 3 photos are not technically good enough. In all three you have some not so small areas that are totally blown. And in #2 and 3, you have a nasty wide line going down the right side. Whatever that problem is, we shouldn't see it. Meaning it should not be part of your proofs.

Or it should have been fixed before posting.

Thanks for the honest feedback. I feel like my biggest issue is definately blowing the highlights. It is something I am working on, but I am still struggling.

As for the white lines you see, that was the oof edge of the arbour they are standing under. I guess because I know what it is, I dont see it as much of an issue, but from your side, I can see hows its just a blurry mess. That is something I will crop out.

Thanks again for the honestly and constructive comments. It really is appreciated.

K

If I ever get married again, you would be about the only photog here I would even think of calling. :lmao:

Not putting anyone else down, mind you, but traditional wedding photo is utterly boring to me and there is no way I would pay for it. I got more interesting photos at my wedding from my friends with P&S cameras than I usually see here.

That said, don't assume the viewer will know what it is you saw. And definitely work on your exposure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back