More Wildflowers

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is about 15 miles from my house. Saturday I'm heading south, where there should be a better display of wildflowers.

LakeFlowers.jpg

LakeFlowers2.jpg

SpringSaguaro.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

I really like the composition of the first one, and can imagine how it would pop more if the sky had been blue. The second one has so many interesting cactii to look at, and the flashes of purply-blue flowers among all the yellow. And in the last one, I'm amazed at how tall the yellow flowers are....I thought they were super close to the ground. Do you happen to know what they're called?

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

I really like the composition of the first one, and can imagine how it would pop more if the sky had been blue. The second one has so many interesting cactii to look at, and the flashes of purply-blue flowers among all the yellow. And in the last one, I'm amazed at how tall the yellow flowers are....I thought they were super close to the ground. Do you happen to know what they're called?

Thanks Antarctican! The yellow flowers are the Mexican Gold Poppy. South of me should be a bigger variety of flowers... Can't wait to go.

No kidding. Lucky you

Years ago one of the photography magazines had a cover shot of the wildflowers and mountains somewhere in the US. The number and colours of the flowers was mindblowing, and I resolved at that point that I had to see it for myself at some point. Haven't managed it yet.

These shots are breathtaking! Arizona is one of the states on my list to visit also ... lucky you!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back