More

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
Been kind of quiet in here lately.. where did everyone go??

I've got more Sx-70 pics to share, I've gone through about 3 packs of film already.. (dang, that's expensive!), and I'm finally getting the hang of it. I got the book recommended by Terri (thanks terri! :) ), and that helped a lot, although it made me even MORE tempted to break down and buy a Daylab :lol:

These were all taken today underneath our town's Watertower. I actually stuck them in the glove compartment after I took them, went to Walmart and got groceries, then went home and stuck them in the freezer for about 2 hours, then warmed them back up with the blowdryer, and they worked beautifully!

tower3.jpg

tower4.jpg

tower2.jpg

tower1.jpg

The first one is my favorite I think.

I'd say you are definitely getting the hang of it! :D I like the ones of the water tower - anything with such straight lines is just begging to be manipulated, isn't it?? :lol: You're also getting very good rich colors in your shots. :thumbup:

Nice work!

Those are great!! You may just make me have to pull my polaroid out and start doing some more. I had been waiting on the Daylab but Terri hasn't sent it yet. :lol:

Most reactions

Back