Morning drive

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This morning was the only sun I've seen all week. It did not even last until my drive home. I still managed to get a few images this morning. Dawn is fast becoming my favorite time of the day. Best time to see animals and great lighting. Lack of sleep is another story as I'm also trying to be a nighhawk.

10feb_0165.jpg

10feb_0171.jpg

10feb_0176.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

Great captures of morning light and beauty photos. I especially like the glow of the barn in #2.

I dont think we here at TFP, expect any less from ya. :lmao:

is there no end to your wonderous shots???? AWESOME! :thumbup:

oooh Eric the first 2 are great!!!

you are so going to be keeping me on my toes ... trying to keep up with you and all!! :mrgreen: It's nice to be inspired by all you wonderful photographers!

Hard to tell which I like best. I don’t know why but I really like structure or architectural photography. It seems to tell a story of human history and endeavor I guess. Portrait, animal, scenic, artsy and even the bizarre have their rightful place and tell a story too. Just not my real cup of tea.

why don't you just start taking pictures of everything you see, all the time. and then post it all on here? i think you should be required to post 10 photos at least once a day, for our enjoyment ;-)

john3eblover said:
why don't you just start taking pictures of everything you see, all the time. and then post it all on here? i think you should be required to post 10 photos at least once a day, for our enjoyment ;-)

I'm trying to keep up with that request. I usually keep the photography to the weekends but recently, because of timing with the sunrise and sunset, I have been taking my camera to work. Woke up this morning to light snow and white skies :( However, I think I should stick around and take my wife out to breakfast. Usually I can get up go shoot for an hour or two come back and she is just getting ready.

errant_star said:
you are so going to be keeping me on my toes ... trying to keep up with you and all!! :mrgreen: It's nice to be inspired by all you wonderful photographers!

Several photographers have inspired and pushed me in the past to become a better photographer and fulfill my passion so I always try to inspire and encourage others along the way. This is a great place to share ideas, concepts and knowledge, throw in a little competition on top and I can't stay away.

Eric

Eric, I wonder what more adjectives I might find in order to praise your photos? I would love to have all of them as enlargements and I'd put them all up on my walls! I would, honestly! Three fingers up (none crossed behind my back)!

AIRIC said:
Several photographers have inspired and pushed me in the past to become a better photographer and fulfill my passion so I always try to inspire and encourage others along the way. This is a great place to share ideas, concepts and knowledge, throw in a little competition on top and I can't stay away.

Eric

Airic, you inspire more than you know. I have to say sorry, I just clicked your sig banner yesterday and was blown away by your air to air photography. I think I can say for many, when we see a post by "AIRIC" ya just cant wait to open it.

This place IS great. It is the only forum I have found(quit lookin elsewhere) where the make of camera one uses or a style of photography are not the biggest focus(ok a little pun). The help here is amazing, and I for one am glad you are a big part of it.

:blushing:OK, my wife already thinks I have a big head and this is not helping :) It is a great pleasure to share my images with everyone and I so enjoy looking at everyone elses images as they motivate me and give me new ideas to explore. TPF is best because it has so few egos and lots of tallent.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back