Morning From Adelaide

Pammi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there I have been a watcher for a few weeks now and I have finally taken the plunge to join, as you can see from the title I live in Adelaide Australia, but originally come from Redcar in Yorkshire in the North East of England, I have lived in Australia for twentyfive years but still miss home
I love my digital camera but as I work full time I do not get the time to work on my photos that I would like to. I hope to learn lots on this forum you all seem such a friendly group of people
Pam

welcome pammi, we are soo friendly here we even accept folks from Adelaide (how many other forums can say that? ;) )welcome aboard!

Aussie alert! Aussie alert! :) Welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

Well, we have already met in the Gallery, but let me say "Hi and welcome" to you here again ... so Adelaide is where you are at now? Whereabout? Any of the suburbs, Marion County or so? It's only because that's where my friend lives...
And you are from Yorkshire ... any old photos stashed away somewhere that want to be scanned and shown? ;)

LaFoto said:
Well, we have already met in the Gallery, but let me say "Hi and welcome" to you here again ... so Adelaide is where you are at now? Whereabout? Any of the suburbs, Marion County or so? It's only because that's where my friend lives...
And you are from Yorkshire ... any old photos stashed away somewhere that want to be scanned and shown? ;)

My goodness me, I work in Marion not in the big shopping centre but just down the road, and I have lots of photos of Yorkshire but I am trying to keep a low profile
;)
Pam

Welcome! My wife and I were in Adelaide a couple of years ago. We stayed in the north part of town in a converted firestation. Pretty cool, it even had a fire engine in the flat downstairs. Loved the Barrosa Valley and Kangaroo Island. Great town.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back