Morning Glory

Dioboleque

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these one afternoon a little while back. Likes? Dislikes? Suggestions? Thanks! :sillysmi:

click for bigger

Honestly, #1 is to busy, and I have a hard time finding any interest in #2. I'm not sure what you are after in the second one.

Thanks for the comment! Morning Glory's are vines, and vines are naturally busy, unfortunately there was too much brush in front of the tree for me to get any closer... maybe i should've zoomed in closer on the tree in the 2nd as it was the subject and u can barely see the flowers on the vines, but i didn't want to cut off too much of the top of the tree and i liked the clouds in the background... oh well :sillysmi:

Photo 1 is the same flowers as also shown (much smaller) in Photo 2? Given they are so "wild", I can very well live with the busy-ness of the first photo, for the two wide open blossoms and the leaves of the entire plant do stand out against the rest of what surrounded it, and I like the play of light and shadow here.

#1 looks ok to me, but I kinda don't like the dead one in the bottom left. BUT, that's just nature and if you leave it in that's fine too.

#2 - i see what you are talking about. maybe a crop to just show the flowering part in the bottom left and the main part of the dead tree with the MG's on it?

Why do you put "click for bigger" when all it does is take you to your flikr site with the same size image? :confused: When I actually want to see more detail to give my thoughts on it and comment, this annoys the crap out of me.

Anyway, so the pictures. The first one doesn't really do much for me since the flowers are wilted. I know they are wild and all, but I try to find prettier flowers.

The second one, I wanted to view it larger to judge it better, but then I just got your Flikr page...

Thanks for the comments! :sillysmi:

Lyncca ~ sorry about the confusion... I was under the impression that once at my flickr page there would be the option to view all sizes... maybe it's possible to link directly to the larger image... i'll investigate for next time as my intentions aren't to 'annoy the crap' out of anyone...

I went back and looked and I had taken this one as well... is this one better? which do u prefer? :sillysmi:

click for bigger

Of the two wider-angle photos I think I prefer the first one to the new one here. When we're going to see the tree to which the morning glory plant clings, it's good to see some more of it. Well, at least that's what I think...

Thanks for the comment! Apparently I preferred the first as well, I think the tree line right through the middle of the second bothers me. But I thought the second was close to what GeorgiaOwl had suggested so I thought I throw it up and see... :sillysmi:

Took these one afternoon a little while back. Likes? Dislikes? Suggestions? Thanks! :sillysmi:

click for bigger

Hey there. Sorry for being in such a bad mood this day I posted, but i had seen most of your posts like this. I think your problem is that you loaded your flikr photo at the same size maybe? When you click it, it doesn't give another size option.

Honestly, I had never tried the links without being signed into flickr myself. I see now what was happening for me was not for everyone else. I'll see if I can figure it out. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back