kkart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kkart.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy folks!

Well this past Sunday found me leaving my house just before 4am to head up to Rocky Mountain National Park here in Colorado. I wanted to get there VERY early for the best lighting possible. I made it into Estes Park just as there was a slight lightness in the Eastern sky. Well I figured that since I had time I would set up and shoot the sunrise at Lake Estes. I have always for years wanted to do this, and have always had it in the back of my mind. Well I wouldn't be disappointed. With Bull Elk bugling loudly across the lake, the colors on fire in the sky, it was sheer serenity, tranquility, and paradise!

All these were shot on my 5D with a Minolta 18-200 DT lens, a Singh-Ray CPL, and tripod.

rmnp1016pict816401bri8.jpg

rmnp1016pict816801zk0.jpg

rmnp1016pict817901copyzv1.jpg

rmnp1016pict818501copymj3.jpg

rmnp1016pict818701copyod2.jpg

Wow, awsome colors in the first 3! It's amazing you can get such a change of colors in one morning.

No. 1 in your second post is better than No. 4 here ... I really like the "wrong format" composition of that scene in that Photo 1 over there.

And your Photo 1 HERE has less camera shake than your Photo 4 in the other thread. So your No. 1 here is better than No. 4 there ... do I express myself :wink: ??

Looks like it was enormously worth the while getting up so early!

Absolutely stunning work. Inspiring, and makes me want to travel!

beautiful light & colors... :thumbup:

amazing shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back