Morning Mist

nannabug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Early morning photo of the alfalfa field behind our house. Taken this past summer with Pentax 35mm.
morningmist2.jpg

I really like the way you caught the logs in the foreground. I don't think this shot would have been nearly as interesting without them!

Thanks all for looking and commenting. Yes... I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever see green grass again. It is in deep slumber beneath all the snow and ice. Only looking at pictures like this reminds me how it will be once again. ;)

wow, like most people have said, i love the colors...and the logs in the foreground definately add to the shot. great photo! :)

Thanks, Shark. :)

bogleric said:
Nice composition, but the picture is very grainy on my screen, especially the fog and distant objects.

Oh, the woes of scanning and downsizing. The price we pay. ;) Thanks for looking and commenting, bogleric.

nannabug said:
Thanks, Shark. :)

bogleric said:
Nice composition, but the picture is very grainy on my screen, especially the fog and distant objects.

Oh, the woes of scanning and downsizing. The price we pay. ;) Thanks for looking and commenting, bogleric.

Downsizing would actually decrease the grain as the scanned pixel informatio n would be contracted to fill the gaps. My advice... buy a new scanner if the print doesn't have that grain...

Thanks for the tip, bogleric. You're probably correct. My scanner is not that great. But I think the greatest loss of quality I have is from downsizing my files. Any suggestions on how to maintain quality without have a HUGE picture to download?

Most reactions

Back