morning shot for C&C

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot this morning down the hill under a dismal grey sky.

21-05.jpg

This place just like haven ... beautifull

I was confused by the photo at first, but then I read the post again. You can tell that the sky is dismal as you said. I have seen photos that are very warm, how do you capture this natural light???

I was confused by the photo at first, but then I read the post again. You can tell that the sky is dismal as you said. I have seen photos that are very warm, how do you capture this natural light???

I do not understand your question but if it helps, I upped the ISO to 400 from 200 (what I usually use) opened to maximum aperature f 2.7 & the camera set the shutter speed to 1/125.

I do not understand your question but if it helps, I upped the ISO to 400 from 200 (what I usually use) opened to maximum aperature f 2.7 & the camera set the shutter speed to 1/125.

This is a bit too in-your-face for me, makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. It's a nice idea, but I don't like how the foreground is only just OOF, it makes it seem a little bit accidental. I would try stepping back a bit, so the plant doesn't dominate in such a menacing way!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back