Morning Wood :) -- C & C Please

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1st still life that doesn't talk back and does NOT require diaper changing..... pleeease someone anyone...CC. OR would this be an abstract?

So, I took this picture of my wood deck in the morning. I couldn't think of a name so I figured "Morning Wood" is fitting and I thought people would open this because of the title. I guess I'll have to see.

This is my first non kid pic I took. What do you think? Good , Bad and Ugly.

texturecopyyb6.jpg

In how far is this black&white photography, I wonder?
And yes, it is an abstract that lives from the light shining at it at an angle and the texture of the wood. Not bad, but it will need to move to the General Gallery, don't you agree?

Its a duotone... My deck is green... But I don't mind if you move it to general.. I may get more responses.. :)

Oh, looked like full colour to me, but I can move it anyway if you thus get more responses. Will do - NOW :D.

Nice Work, I really like this one. I am a am a big fan of duotone and tritones.

I'm not seeing the picture.

I can't believe you said "morning wood". :lol:

I figured I couldn't get Bleeped for it :) AND technically it was in the morning ,,, and it made YOU open it..

But I am surprised.. I expected.. more people because of the name to open it.. :) tee hee.. I said wood.

1st still life that doesn't talk back and does NOT require diaper changing..... pleeease someone anyone...CC. OR would this be an abstract?

Abstracts are cool. I like the color and clarity. The knot near center is a little buggy to me though.

IS it because its dead center? Or do you think I over sharpened it? I appreciate your comment!!

Yes, too close to center, maybe. I like the distressing (?) and bark remnants- It all has a nice flow, and the knot seems to be necessary, just a bit awkward. Sharpening is fine to me.

Most reactions

Back