Mornington Crescent?

There's a certain amount of leeway under the Brody rules, but I think you were pushing it a bit. We're waiting for a ruling from one of the Rules Committee members, so don't take your victory lap just yet! :p

I gather that the rules committee has referred this one to the UN Security Council, something to do with weapons of mass disruption I gather. They have though allowed an interim game based around the Chancery House Sevens - key rule here is no stations shared between lines are allowed. With that in mind...

Wapping

I would love to join you guys - but at my age - subterranian activities are a bit too exciting. Enjoying the rules, although I am not sure if the circle line could stand bending to that degree!

I gather that the rules committee has referred this one to the UN Security Council, something to do with weapons of mass disruption I gather. They have though allowed an interim game based around the Chancery House Sevens - key rule here is no stations shared between lines are allowed. With that in mind...

Wapping

Surrey Quays

Are you really sure about that one?

Hainault.

Oh and before you say what I think you're going to say, you may want to check the referee's decision in the 1923 Milton Keynes semi-final.

Can I use Southend Central to break this deadlock? I know it's unorthodox and Stovold isn't entirely clear on the matter... I suspect my Stovold may be a bad translation (1972, King's Polytechnic).

Gloucester Road

(Chose that one because the Brits accuse the North Americans of not pronouncing all the syllables)

Prince Regent

(and with that, as you know, all players are required to adopt the fourth protocol for the rest of the game)

Most reactions

Back