Morocco Atlas

erick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ymages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morocco Atlas end of the day

pays_4515_600.jpg

Canon EOS 20D
Canon EF 17-40 f4L
40mm
ISO 100
f16
1/40s
tripod
MLU

a few kilometers and minutes later
the very small white points on the river are wemen washing
the sky is full of sand

atlas_5241_600.jpg

Canon EOS 20D
Canon EF 17-40 f4L
40mm
ISO 100
f6.3
1/160s
tripod
MLU
[/font]

erick... i am thinking i have gotta come see where you live.....dang dude..thank your lucky stars and God above you have this view..this scenery...

wonderful shots... your just really making my day....thanks!

You are indeed a fortunate man to have such beauty around you.

You have obvious talent as well. Keep 'em coming!

that was in Morroco the region of Atlas moutains in September I don't live there but in France .. where are you from aprilraven ? and where is AR anicole ? :D

thanks a lot

that trip with bycicle must be something great .. the only thing : in a group you are boring everybody when you stop each 5 minutes to shoot

do you travel a lot too ?

I am really interrested in Fjord in Novergen , HighLands in Scotland or Island
(not shure of the names in English)

thank you for your fotos !

erick said:
thank you for your fotos !
I must point out that those are my dad's photos, I wasn't there. He took them!
And he did not stop every five minutes to take photos. He had to cycle past many a nice motif, I think, just so he would make it from one pre-planned resting spot to the next with the group. Only when they were resting could he take photos. Or when they went exploring (such as the excavations sites). Thanks for looking :).

I really like the first one...however I think I would have cropped out more of the foreground...but that's a very personal decision you have to make. I think the sky was working for you here and I wanted to see more of it...then you could have built some interesting tension with the foreground line to the right corner of the image, not too much, but a little. Hold your hand over a little of the foreground and you'll see the difference!

www.jefferyraymond.com

maybe you are right, but that smalls stones lead me... of course with 8 millions pixels you can see them better

thank you for your comments

Most reactions

Back