Morocco for C&C...

NaMcO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken with high ISO and about 2" exposure as i had no tripod...

mor1.jpg

Needs some PS work still...

mor2.jpg

Conversation

mor3.jpg

Busy street

mor4.jpg

1, 2 & 3 I really like. The busy street is good, but doesn't do much for me.

1) my favorite. great composition.
2) i agree it does need a little PP...not bad
3) not a fan of the angle...
4) doesn't do anything for me.

Thank you for your comments!

#3 was taken from high above (5th floor), hence the odd angle. I must agree it doesn't look that appealing now that i'm staring at it for a while :blushing:

Same applies to #4 - It's a clear shot but it's just... a busy street :mrgreen:

Thanks again for the tips, i'll work on the door shot once i get my hands on PS :thumbup:

I think #2 could be fabulous with a bit of pp to make the colors pop. Plus, it's tilted.

EXIF shows the first shot was 0.3s not 2s. Not bad noise for 3200 ISO on a 550d...
I really like that shot by the way, the moon really tops it off (no pun intended).

EXIF shows the first shot was 0.3s not 2s.

Oops, you're absolutely right. The 2s exposure was a mess and i deleted it :lol:

Will try to take another shot tonight, see how that comes out maybe with a lower ISO setting if i can stand still for a few moments more hehehe.

As for the door shot, i'll try to "bring it out" as soon as i get home back to the MAC :greenpbl:

I am still working on all the pictures i took, meanwhile here's a sunset i grabbed on the way to the airplane...

sunset.jpg

I really love this picture. Small edit in Photoshop, enhanced blacks and added a tiny bit of contrast.

Most reactions

Back