Most annoying commercial?

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hate commercials, and generally I mute them when they come on. Sometimes, for various reasons, I can't and must suffer them.

I hate ALL the Optimum Online ads - every single on of them.
I hate ALL the freecredit guys that sing. I would like bad things to befall them.
I hate the commercial with the guy cheerleading with his daughter. I'm sure its all cute and sweet, but the cheering annoys the bejabbers out of me.

*grumblegrumble*

The one that the little boy just says "It's beautiful" like 3 or 4 times. I dont even know what the commercial is for, cause the kid drives me nuts.

Well, if someone were to throw the stupid Geico Gecko into a blender, I'd take pleasure in throwing the baggie of resulting grayish pulp out of the car on a busy street for them.

Well, if someone were to throw the stupid Geico Gecko into a blender, I'd take pleasure in throwing the baggie of resulting grayish pulp out of the car on a busy street for them.

Me too as long as they include the whiny cavemen.

DVR is the greatest thing to come along since sliced bread!

I record everything, even if I want to watch right now. I record it for at least 15 minutes, then watch and speed through the commercials.

The amount of commercials played during a half hour or hour show on TV is ridiculous. We watch an average of 7.5 minutes of commercials every break. The money being spent on commercials is ridiculous. I know what McDonalds offers and no amount of advertising is going to get me to eat there. I know the garbage that GM is offering and no amount of advertising is going to get me to drive one.

I just don't see how commercials get anyone to buy stuff. I buy something when I want to buy it, not when I see a commercial. But I suppose there are the teenie boppers who see that Ashton Kutcher idiot running around with a Nikon that would run out and buy a Nikon because of the Ashton idiot.

Commercials and advertising has never in my entire life influenced me to purchase something.

Double on that! I turn off the TV or Radio when I see/hear all the Geico commercials. The ones with the Gecko and the ones with the Cave Men.

ugh yeah the cavemen ads... talk about jokes that ran their course! Did you know they even made a tv show about them? The horror... the horror.

ugh yeah the cavemen ads... talk about jokes that ran their course! Did you know they even made a tv show about them? The horror... the horror.
Well that just proves Hollywierd has no ideas left to make TV shows. Any of the drug/ medicare ads are the ones I find annoying. Well actually I find all ads annoying. Which is why I watch C-Span alot.

Well that just proves Hollywierd has no ideas left to make TV shows. Any of the drug/ medicare ads are the ones I find annoying. Well actually I find all ads annoying. Which is why I watch C-Span alot.

My cousin masterbates continually instead of watching the boob tube. He's not well informed, but very mellow and annoyingly soft-spoken.

I would like to add the yelling guy. He isn't on a specific commercial, but I guess just gets hired to advertise things. His name is Billy Mays and he yells. This guy.

Hey now, Billy Mays Rocks!!! LOL

Anything with a stupid jingle.

Show me the product, show me why I 'must have it', just don't sing a stupid ****ing song about it...

Anything with a stupid jingle.

Show me the product, show me why I 'must have it', just don't sing a stupid ****ing song about it...

Even if it's a free credit report?

Sham Wow anyone?

ShamWow is currently a hot thread on the RC forum I visit.

I have one. I've been using it to dry my vehicles after washing since about 1992. ShamWow isn't a new concept, just a new fancy name.

Most reactions

Back