Most expensive picture outing ever .....

fzfile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
..... so far.

DO do this: follow around a spectacular setting sun for about the last 3 hours of the day hitting your favorite and some newly dicovered picturesque spots and witness a great sunset.

DONT: Take your eyeglasses and put them on your hat and then move about near the edge of a lock with very deep water and then not realize what the "ploop" sound was for about 2 minutes.

Result ..... in case you couldnt tell ...... one lost pair of expensive eyeglasses.

These better be the best damn pics I have ever taken.

However rest assured I will NOT do that again.

-mike

too bad you wont be able to see the pictures clearly enough to tell if they are the best ever.. since you lost your glasses! lol jk that sucks!! hope they turn out!

Eeegh too bad... lets hope the pictures make it all worth while! :D

Are you saying the "best damn pictures" are ACTUALLY "dam pictures?"

lol.....

well I will have initial sheets back soon. I really think I got some good ones .... I bracketed a lot ..... of course I also experimented with a polarizer on a bunch so that will be interesting to see the results of.

Fingers crossed.

-mike

Sorry to hear that! Hope the photos turned out well! At least you lost yours for a good cause. I left prescription sunglasses on a plane and never heard back from lost and found!

Meh... glasses.

I thought you drowned the camera. One guy managed to bathe his 20D with a 1500 lens in the oceanwater.

So don't feel too bad. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back